This weekend Heidi and I went on an adventure in our new city. It really wasn't the most exciting adventure that we have embarked upon but we did go through the weirdest McDonald's drive thru. We were a little confused so we just drove through thinking we missed the speaker to order. It didn't have a speaker to order into. You ordered at the window. We then tried again a second time to follow the car ahead of us to see how it should be done. We also found a gigantic mall. Remember that we are accustomed to "The Grand Teton Mall" of Idaho Falls. After the mall we went to a YSA regional activity. It was fairly typical. Then we went with Heidi's roommates to "The Strip." My favorite thing is Buccaneer Blvd down by T.I. for obvious reasons. Heidi is obsessed with going to see "Phantom of the Opera" at the Venetian. I think she watched the video on the billboard sign 100 times while we were down there. I don't know if she even noticed that there were other things to see! So, if anyone wants to donate some money to the cause we would love it! That about sums up our adventure. Like I said it wasn't the most exciting but it is a new city and I am sure we will be heading out on some amazing adventures shortly! 
1 comment:
first of all...your new background looks like your jacket from wal-mart!! Second...I love this picture of Heidi! Nicole...you always look good. It's the model in you. :) Third, you guys should wait to see Phantom until Amy and I come to visit!!
Post a Comment