Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My First..Firsts


I can't believe all the firsts I have had this week. It is the first time I have left Rexburg, Idaho and not known when I would return or if I would, it is the first time I have moved someplace other than Rexburg or Bellingham. I'm the first one in our family to get a Bachelor's Degree! I drove in Las Vegas traffic for the first time. I tried Lobster for the first time. It was actually really good. I went to Fremont St. for the first time and let's just say it was an enlightening experience. I gambled for the first time. I walked out $8.75 ahead and thought that was a good time to stop. I applied for my first "real" jobs. I walked by a purse vendor and just looked for the first time in my life! (I know that several of the purses were very disappointed not to come home with me.) And of course this is my first post on my blog! I'm hoping that I will be able to add many more firsts to my list as I start this new chapter in my life! "Viva Las Vegas"

No comments: