Being that I am unemployed I have to earn my keep at Aunt Becky and Uncle Bob's. So, today we attacked the kitchen and reorganized it. We are planning a garage sale for this weekend so it seemed like a good time to clear out the cupboards. Normally I am the one to actually put the cans in the cupboard and make it look nice. But, today it was my job to hand Uncle Bob the cans from the floor. I gave him a really good deal of 25 cents a can. Uncle Bob reluctantly let me take his picture with the cupboards. He even smiled for the picture! Even though he gives me a hard time and calls me "the Boarder" or "the Kid" I think he likes having me around. All in all it looks really nice and the kitchen should be much easier to locate items. As you can tell from the pictures I think I earned my keep...At least for one more night. I get to smooth out the bottom of the pool tomorrow. Uncle Bob even bought an extra squeegee. (If only I was joking.)
1 comment:
I am glad that you are earning your keep, and helping with organizing the kitchen. Right up your alley with organizing!
Good luck on the garage sale!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment