Thursday, May 30, 2013

The 801

I went and visited the Utah- And since I took pictures of things other than what is on my desk or what I have ate I thought I would give you a run down of the weekend.
First at Seatac I recycled just for one of the YW. She is taking an environmental since class and I think she is turning into a hippie. And we all know my feelings on recycling..

Then in West Jordan this zebra tried racing us..

Then I found this Duck Dynasty shirt and I was happy happy happy. 

We found some of my favorite peeps. Thanks Chase for cheeseing it up so we all look good.
We went to the arcade Michelle learned that skee ball isn't a timed event..

The arcade had 6 skee ball lanes and we had 6 people. They knew we were coming.

Michelle is very serious about winning.

With the tickets we won I got this Dino. Her name is Marge. Margaret for long.

Miss Aubri (Michellle's bosses daughter) gave me this corsage that she made it is the most beautiful flower ever. 
I got to see a moose. It was just pretend in a store but I did see real life antelope.

We played Hand and Foot as a family

I took selfies with my newest friend Scooter. Even when our hair was windy.

Oh and I cut about 12 inches of hair off.




2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I LOVE it Nicole! It's so cute. It makes me happy too.

Amanda said...

I'm excited to meet Marge, does she get along with her other dino friends?

Also, I'm really tempted to get a haircut very similar to yours, I seriously love it! I'm so sick of my nasty nast hair!