Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favorite things.

I have been trying to pick favorite things lately. I am pretty easy going and I have a million favorites but when I fill out those about me questions I can never decide what to write. So, to make my life easier I am choosing favorites. 
To recap I picked dinosaurs as my favorite animal. 
I have put a lot if thought into it and I Canadian bacon and pineapple is going to be my go to pizza. 
My favorite color is red. 
My favorite movie is still Pirates. 
My favorite ice cream is vanilla. 
My favorite holiday is July 4th. 
My favorite season is summer. 
My favorite mode if transportation is flying. 
Scarves are my favorite accessory. 
Sport to watch Football. 
So, these are just a few of my favorite things. I will keep you posted in case I make any other life altering decisions. 


No comments: