Friday, May 3, 2013

Week in Pictures...


Tonight this is what I followed home. Every bump I would cringe. But the most cringe worthy moments were when a on coming car would pass and the whole contraption would sway wildly back and forth. I was giving the Clampett's plenty of space...
Then Wednesday we had Ydubs at my house. We are having a ward Pinewood derby at the end of the month so we designed our cars and came up with strategy to win. I loved seeing the girls come up with their own designs and the reason behind it all.

Thursday night my Rockstar Dad cut out 13 pinewood derby cars. There are some interesting designs but I think that overall the Ydubs will love them. With a coat or two of paint the Girls will be bringing the heat to the derby. 
 

On Monday my Mom told me to read my horoscope in the local newspaper. Work has been a HUGE stress in my life for the last two months. There has been MAJOR changes in management and no one has any clue what is going on. So, this made me laugh.

Sunday night my me and Aunt Rhonda gave our abs a good exercise by using photo booth. If you need a good laugh Photo Booth can provide a barrel of laughs.

No comments: