Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Non vacation people watching

One of my favorite things to do on vacation is people watch. I love getting to the airport early to sit and watch people. Today I really felt the need to go on a vacation. Work stunk. It was just one of those days. It seems lately I have a lot of stinky work days. But, lets not dwell on that. (If anyone knows what my dream job is I am taking suggestions and handing out resumes) anyway. Being that it is Tuesday and I can't just leave on a spur of the moment vacay. I did the next best thing I went to Costco for dinner I was meeting my Parents and I beat them to Costco. So, I sat and watched. I might say that Costco might be better for people watching than the airport. My need for vacation hasn't been satisfied yet but at least I was able to escape my reality for a while and make up stories for other people. The older gentlemen that bought the 80 inch 3d tv is going to love watching it in his new home theatre that his wife doesn't think he needs But, he will have to hire someone to set it up. Then he will have to have someone train him to be able to use the remote. Actually, I wanted to follow him home just to see where a person hangs an 80 inch tv and I thought I might be able to offer my services as I am pretty good at setting up TV and I know how to use remote controls. 

And that is how I tried to escape an over all stinky day. Side note: it was probably mostly stinky because I knew I was in a bad mood but I couldn't shake my bad mood for some reason..

No comments: