I found an old jump drive the other night. I thought that it would be empty or just have a whole bunch of junk files from my first semester of college. It did have a lot a junk that I deleted. But, it also had this picture of my Great Grandma Ina on it. I don't even know how I have the picture. I love seeing pictures of my grandparents when they were young. We have some old pictures in our dining room one is of my grandparents wedding and I love looking at the picture and seeing the family resemblances.
I believe that this picture was displayed at my grandma's funeral and I remember hearing my cousin Joe say "That is Grandma Ina???? (long pause) She was hot!" Seriously, not what I was thinking he was going to say.

1 comment:
Now THAT is a find!
Post a Comment