What do you do for activity night when the weather reaches a balmy 72*? (Please note we live in the Pacific Northwest and we consider 72* perfect weather for shorts... and we might even need to sit in the shade.)
You plan a water extravaganza!
We had a watermelon eating contest.
We might need a rematch as it seems that the two on the end started early. I loved watching them all go at it. They had juice running everywhere.
We also had a waterballoon toss. This gives me so much anxiety. It was fun to see how far apart we could get.
We also played waterballoon volleyball. It takes a certain technique but I think we mastered it pretty well in our hour and a half activity.
And to end our night we snacked on some yummy salt water taffy! Recently I discovered that purple isn't grape, it is wild berry! All of these years I have been passing on the purple SWT because I thought it was grape come to find out purple is now my new favorite flavor....Well, unless there are blue ones.




1 comment:
ok, someone said GO, we literally had only taken 1 bite by the time the other girls started AND we won by much more than 1 bite so......:) no need for a rematch, I might explode watermelon everywhere.
Post a Comment