On the way home tonight I heard something. It wasn't good. It was Justin Bieber's new song "Boyfriend." I don't get it. To be honest at first I thought the radio was broken. There is this weird "rap" and then I laughed when he referenced Buzz Lightyear. Did he just rap about a Pixar character? I quote "I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe" To Justin's credit if his target audience is the 6-10 year old audience then he at least he is making references to characters that his audience is familiar with. All I have to say is- Justin, please don't try to crossover to rap. It isn't your genre.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Boyfriend...
On the way home tonight I heard something. It wasn't good. It was Justin Bieber's new song "Boyfriend." I don't get it. To be honest at first I thought the radio was broken. There is this weird "rap" and then I laughed when he referenced Buzz Lightyear. Did he just rap about a Pixar character? I quote "I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe" To Justin's credit if his target audience is the 6-10 year old audience then he at least he is making references to characters that his audience is familiar with. All I have to say is- Justin, please don't try to crossover to rap. It isn't your genre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment