I love smart phones! This morning I discovered I can now post straight from my phone! This is amazing. Do you even know how often I am thinking I should blog this but then I don't because I forget?
And just for grins this was my fortune from last week. How long does it take for these to come true? Because we have a girls camp fundraiser next Saturday. Perhaps, we will be raking it in???

If you want to come and support us we would love it!
Spaghetti Feed and Dessert Auction
Saturday April 28th 6pm at the LDS Northwest Building in Ferndale
We are asking for a donation of $20 a family (or $6/person) Bring your wallets because we have some yummy desserts lined up for a real life auction. (None of this silent stuff for us.) All of the money will go to sending the Young Women to camp!
And just for grins this was my fortune from last week. How long does it take for these to come true? Because we have a girls camp fundraiser next Saturday. Perhaps, we will be raking it in???
If you want to come and support us we would love it!
Spaghetti Feed and Dessert Auction
Saturday April 28th 6pm at the LDS Northwest Building in Ferndale
We are asking for a donation of $20 a family (or $6/person) Bring your wallets because we have some yummy desserts lined up for a real life auction. (None of this silent stuff for us.) All of the money will go to sending the Young Women to camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment