Thursday, April 19, 2012

Goals

Yesterday my horoscope was spot on. Almost every morning I read my horoscopes from the local paper. They are usually goofy and I don't really believe in horoscopes but they are fun. Yesterday mine said " Each decision you make brings you either closer or farther away from your goals. With every move, you'll ask yourself, "which is it?" It is kind of a no duh statement. But just this week I have re-organized some of my goals. Last night for Young Men and Young Women's we had a temple trip planned. All day I was debating should I go? do they need me? I have so much other stuff that needs to get done. Satan was tempting me something fierce. Finally, I just had to remember what are my goals? So, I went. Even on the drive up to Canada. I could feel Satan trying so hard. Finally, when I got out of the car on the temple grounds I was able to feel peace. I knew I had made the right choice. I know that the choice I made was helping me to move closer to my goals. I still have a ton of stuff to do. But, I realize that I will get it done. I am grateful for a place that allows us to feel peace in the crazy world we live in.

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

So true. So true. And I always need reminded. Thank you.