I am not making any promises but this maybe the final episode of the Chapin Family vacation 2012. Unless- I get the pictures from my Dad's camera.

Now this is a hat!

Josephine and Ed- our Polish dinner friends! I loved getting to know them. They cruise all winter and have been on over 100 cruises. Josephine would order Ed's dinner every night. She always knew what he wanted. We saw Ed at the buffet one afternoon and Josephine wasn't with him and he had to ask us which direction to the front of the ship. They love to dance! I think Michelle might have been put into an arranged marriage to their son.

At the southern most spot on Grand Turk. If you could see far enough you would see Africa. Michelle could see Africa)
The day we went to snorkel the beach was closed. But we played in the big waves anyway and it might have rained (poured) on us while we were playing in the water.
2nd formal night
Playing cards and dancing in between my turns.
getting ready to fly home.
Saying goodbye to my roommate for the week. I sure do love her!

Home in Seattle with ALL of our luggage! Such a good feeling to see it all come off the belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment