
Happy Birthday Raymers!!! Ok, one of my parent's friends bet me that I couldn't find his name on anything. You know all of the personalized stuff you can get. Pens, key chains, stickers, you know the stuff. Well, since he bet me I have been on the look out for something that said Lloyd. I have been looking since before Christmas. anytime I am somewhere I check to see if Lloyd is there. so far no luck. I thought about cheating and ordering something online. But, I can't cheat. Remember the "code" so, I kept looking. Finally, when I was in Rockaway, Oregon I went to this souvenir shop that was full of fun trinkets. The first personalized rack I went to had key chain pocket knives and WAH-LAH! There were 4 Lloyd knives! I wanted to buy all 4! I was so excited. So, I moved to the next rack, nothing. Then the next nothing..on and on. The only rack with Lloyd and it was a cool pocket knife. Not a dumb pen with your name on it. I gave it to him on Saturday and so now I need to come up with how he is going to pay me. Hmmm... All he wanted to know was if they had my name. To be honest I didn't look. My name is always on that stuff. So, now I am on the hunt for my Dad's name and Monday night we went to dinner and guess what I found. The sign above his head said Raymer's. I think close counts and I am officially done with my name hunt.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Raymers!!
Post a Comment