At work we occasionally have what we call "Fun Friday." They should really be called "Food Friday." Sometimes we have a theme, sometimes not. Once we all drew names and brought lunch for that person. That was probably my favorite. Anyway, this last week has been dragging by. Not because it has been a bad week. It has just gone by slow. Today it was especially tense feeling in our dept. I pretty much just hunkered down in front of my computer and went to work. I felt that might be safest. Finally, about 3 I went to refill my water bottle I talked Bobbi and we decided that we needed to have a fun Friday. So, I emailed everyone and we are on for a pot luck fun Friday no theme just come to work with a treat and hopefully a good attitude. Which brings me to my point. I tried a new dip recipe just in time for Super Bowl. It is Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is delightful! Def not low cal but great!
1 package of Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 Franks Red hot sauce
2 oz of Mozzarella or blue cheese crumbles (I just dumped some in- you can never have to much cheese)
1 can of Chicken Breast
I mixed everything together then I baked it until the edges were a lil'' crispy. Serve it with some crackers or chips or veggies. It is heavenly!
1 comment:
That sounds magnificent! I love me some buffalo chicken wings so this sounds great. Thanks for sharing tator tot head! :)
P.s. what you told me about sunbeams worked! Thanks!!!!!!
Post a Comment