Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe we are starting a New Year. I can feel it in my bones that 2011 will be a big year. Actually, my bones haven't said anything to me today. But, I am going to head into 2011 with enthusiasm. I don't remember if I shared my New Years Resolution last year but in case you don't remember. I kept it and actually I think I improved. I was going to learn to whistle better. I could kind of whistle but it wasn't strong. I still can't whistle loud but I can make a (very) little tune. So, I am going to retire from my whistling career, and move onto something else. I haven't decided what yet. But, I am sure it will be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching your goal!! I think that is a smart route to go, simplicity.

Happy New Year, Nicole!