Friday, December 24, 2010

6 wonderful years!

Today while I was driving to town I told Michelle that today is Big Red's bday and she suggested we go through the car wash. I said "no- it is raining." Then we went to Bath and Body works and Face showed me a cool little air freshener. So, I got one for Big Red. I think she loves it. Thanks Big Red for a wonderful 6 years. You have been a great car and have provided many safe journeys, been an excellent sound booth for my singing abilities, we have even made it through some very scary situations together! I really couldn't think of a better car to have spent the last 6 years with. Oh, and thanks for finally turning off that check engine light you were starting to scare me.

2 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Wow I remember when you got Big Red!

Mindy said...

Happy six years big red! I have also spent some great times in that car, it's a good car.