Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lunch with the Littles

I had to work on Black Friday. It wasn't nearly as terrible as I had anticipated. Everyone told me it would be SOOO slow because all of the Doctors offices are closed as well as all the insurance companies. Being the new girl I was the lone one that had to be there in our department. It really wasn't so bad. It was quiet. I received one phone call that didn't really count because it was the Seattle office with a question and they were hoping that a manager was in but it was just me and I couldn't answer his question.
I did get a text though. It was a marvelous text from Mindy saying that her and Nathan would be in WA on Saturday and she wanted to know if we could meet up. I have been waiting to meet Mr. Carter for months. I have meet him on Skype but I really just wanted to hold him and squeeze his cheeks. We meet up in Seattle and guess who else was there...Kristi and Collin and their littles. It was so great to see all of these guys even thought it was just for a minute.
Carter is just so cute. His cheeks are to irresistible. I squoze them and he would laugh then I would do it again. He looks a little scared in this picture I blame that on the flash because I think her really liked me.
Crew Baby isn't such a baby anymore. I love this guy too. I just can't believe how big he is getting.
Then of course the biggest little. Miss B. Oh, She is my buddy. We colored and she took off her socks and shoes because her feet got hot. I also reminded her that I am the fun one and Heidi is the boring one who will give her books. Sorry, Heidi. Of course we needed to take a group picture. Miss B was happy eating her ice cream until she realized she was missing out on a photo op. I am so glad that we were able to meet up!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

SO FUN!! And...so jealous. How awesome that you got to meet up with them. I love the picture of you three, and Brooklyn. :) I miss you girls! My, how our lives have changed!

Mindy said...

Nicoleeee, a.k.a. spaghetti head, I am so glad we got to see you!!! Thank you so much and your mom for coming to see us. It was great to see you both! Love ya!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my gosh he looks just like Nathan!! (carter) how cute and so glad you got to see them it was fun for me to see christy . we need to do dinner still.