Thursday, December 16, 2010

A special broadcast

This letter was accidentally delivered to our house instead of Chyla's. I found out Chyla had written a special letter to Santa. After several calls to the North pole to clear up the mistake Santa asked that since he is so busy right now getting everything ready for Christmas if I would just send the message on the Chyla. So, Chyla here is your reply from Santa regarding your letter to him:

Dearest Chyla,

It was so wonderful to hear from you again this year. I look forward to your letters. I really do appreciate you. Without people like you believing in me I might fail to exist. I always appreciate wonderful people who love Christmas. It is such a magical time of year. I know that it can get busy and that some might get to caught up in the commercialism of it all. But, you are special and you know the true meaning.

You asked that I give you your loved ones Christmas lists this year. I would love to forward that information to you but there is a little problem. You see all the letters that I received this year from your family failed to include a list of wishes. I double checked them to make certain I hadn't miss read. (You know how I like to make lists and check them twice) But, sure enough they all said that they were grateful for all they had and they just wanted to have a special and memorable Christmas- one that is filled with joy and all that should come with the Christmas season.

My best advice in a situation as unique as this would be to remember that it isn't important what you give. The important thing is that you let those you love know that you love them. Yes, giving nice gifts is a wonderful feeling but not nearly as wonderful as being able to enjoy this special time of year by simply telling those around you that you love them. Remember this and the true meaning of Christmas will never be forgotten.

Love,
Santa
P.S. You know I would love to just give you a Sports Authority but do you have any idea how badly that would weigh down my sleigh?
P.P.S. I stopped counting at 550.

1 comment:

Chyla Mashelle said...

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!