Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Marketing

As long as I can remember I have been a sucker for anything in cool packaging. I blame my Mom she taught me it is all about the packaging. It doesn't matter if it is just new packaging on the gum I have to try it. No matter that I know it will taste the same. I suppose this is a little bad being that I do judge books by there cover. If it doesn't look like a good package I don't want it.

Commercials stick with me too, If it has a catchy song I will go around for weeks with the song in my head. The catch is that I usually don't remember what it is a commercial for. Lately, I have had the song "I have a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key. I think we should get together and try them on you see." In all of its high pitch glory running through my head. I can't remember what it is for all I do remember is this baby in a walker speeding down roads weaving in and out of traffic. NOT SAFE! Then at the end the parents are taking pictures of the baby on a cliff while he is still in his walker. I don't know if they are selling a) phone b) insurance c)wireless service or d) none of the above. Oh, I just googled it, they are selling printers?

1 comment:

Chyla Mashelle said...

I love that we are always on the same page!!! I sang that all night to my roommates! I sing it EVERY time I find a quiet moment funny! :) Love you! Oh and thank you for the text today! I love you!