Sunday, April 18, 2010

Full Cricle

Two years ago when I moved to Las Vegas I went to Fremont Street. This last weekend I went again. Aunt Karen threw me a going away party this last weekend. (Did I mention that I am moving to WA? I got a job.) She went big. REALLY BIG! She had Lady Antebellum come and sing. That Aunt Karen always over does it. It was packed and we lucked out to be super close to the stage. It was worth having my shoes stick to the ground and having a lady with pokey-dry elbows rub against me.
Here are a few of my closest friends that came to say good-bye.Then Saturday we had one last thing to cross off of our Las Vegas to do list. Visit the Grand Canyon. My family was here so we went on a little trip to the Grand Canyon. We took the extra adventurous route. We took about 50 miles of dirt road. (Not on purpose) It was a really fun day and now I can leave Las Vegas with nothing left to do on my list.

3 comments:

Aves said...

Shut up!! You are moving? That is so great that you found a job, where? When do you move? Where is Heidi moving to? I want all the details, email or facebook me!!

Donna Chapin said...

I love your post! Karen sure knows how to through a great party. This time in Las Vegas was packed with memory making moments. Can't wait until you are closer to home.

Peter and Lesha said...

where did you get a job at??