Sometimes, I don't know what is happening inside my head. My mom was in town this last weekend and as we were leaving the restaurant there was a car with the license plate GOCOOGS my Mom, Heidi and I all read it and commented. I think it was Heidi that asked "want that plate Nicole?" and I replied "No, I don't even know what a coog is." pause... "OH! WAIT! I GET IT A COUGAR!"
Seriously?
Then I was at work the other night and this regular customer came in with ugly faux hawk. I don't see him all that often because he typically does his shopping on Sunday nights but every now and then. I know his parents live in Jackson Hole and he has a brother that lives in St. Anthony so we have a small connection. Anyway, He asked me if I liked his faux hawk and I said "uh, I think it is kind of silly. To be honest." He laughed. Then told me that since he was on vacation he could do this with his hair. Since, he won't be in uniform for 10 days. I didn't know what he did for work but whatever. Then after he left. One of the checkers said to me. "Oh, she likes a guy in uniform." I was thoroughly confused and replied "he isn't in a uniform." Jeff laughed then explained "No, he isn't in a uniform right now. He is a police officer." Oh, I get it now. I am glad he can't cite me for dissing his faux hawk.
What is wrong with me? I am normally not this slow.
2 comments:
Nicolee that is funny, but I would have been just as confused and more. On the 4th nate and I talked about what we have done in the past 4th of july's and when I was talking about the 4th where all of us camped out by the IF river all day with campus view boys and us girls, I got SO homesick for you. (or for me, I don't know) ha ha Next 4th I will be alone with nate gone, we should definately get together for that holiday.
HAHA, gosh I feel like I have those kind of days WAY too often... no shame in it! It makes for a funny story! What did you guys do for the 4th? I miss having friends close, its lonely! miss ya!
Post a Comment