I hate pigeons. They are creepy. They are dirty. They attack me frequently. I hate them.So, I was caught off guard when the other night at work I stooped down to talk to a little boy (who was wearing Superman feetie PJ's. His little brother had on Batman) cradling something. To my complete surprise the little boy shoved a pigeon in my face! HELLO! Not knowing what to say I stammered "you have a pigeon...in the store." His response was priceless "He can't fly." I would have assumed so because how many pigeons let you actually catch them? I asked him "What are you going to do with it?" He is planning on feeding it bird food and helping it get better. I wonder how his Mom feels about this plan.
*Side note: The new is on right now and they are reporting a story on pigeon sanctuaries. WHAT?! Are the serious?
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! you are so funny, you just made me laugh :)
You crack me up! The funniest things happen to you at work:) I miss your cute face!
I also hate pigeouns, there are a ton here and they are not afraid at all. I almost tripped over one and one time we went to this restaurant and we ate outside, I had this dang ugly stupid pigeon by my feet the whole time hoping I would drop it's ugly face some food. Kicking it did not scare the thing. What are there purpose anyways?
Post a Comment