Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bring on the thunder

I am listening to thunder crash.
I am watching lightening flash.
I am hoping that it might rain.
Because the humidity would be a pain.
I am also remembering a storm in Rexburg that woke me and my roommates up because it was so fierce. We were all so scared (funny, I have never been scared by the weather up to this point) we all laid in our beds scared. Come to find out that if we had just been brave enough to venture out of our rooms we would have been able to comfort one another.
Weather is a funny thing.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

NICOLE! I really miss you! And Heidi. Is there any way that I could come spend a week with you girls in the next few months???? Nate has trainings so I am coming home soon! I would love to come and stay with you if it's ok. I might drive, I might fly, or I might walk...but I will be there, just let me know!