Monday, December 8, 2008

Whirlwind update.

(Nicole and Heidi before Phantom)
Ever since I moved down to Las Vegas I have wanted to go see The Phantom of the Opera. I have seen it advertised at the Venetian and in the airport and I couldn't wait to experience it for myself. Heidi and I decided that we would treat ourselves and go last week! It was so wonderful! We loved every minute of it. There is something magical about seeing a stage performance. You become part of the show. My favorite part was the Masquerade. At the end of the show I was ready for the show to start again so I could watch it again.

(Heidi, Nicole and Anita)
Then this last weekend Anita came to town! It was so great to see her. She came into town to go to the NFR (national finals rodeo). We had a great time remembering fun times in Idaho and catching up. We also went to the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional on Sunday night. I love the Christmas Devotional and hearing the traditions that are shared. I also love hearing the Mormon Tabernacle choir sing!
Heidi and I also decorated our house for Christmas a couple of weeks ago. It is so fun decorating for Christmas and I am addicted to the Hallmark channel. They have been playing Christmas movies like crazy and they are mostly really cheesy. (the girl is always named Holly) But, I love it and I can't get enough. I can't wait to go home for Christmas to see my family.

3 comments:

LinnieBell said...

I was at the Christmas Devo last night, too! I love the talks and the music--it's such a good way to start the Christmas season!

and ps--isn't Phantom amazing???!!!

*Linds

Mindy said...

I miss you guys so much! Your apartment is so cute. Also you two look like babes! :) MISS YOU TWO!!!!

Aves said...

You guys both look fabulous, I must say! You tree is really cute, I love Christmas too :) Miss you!