Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Live from Las Vegas!


I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from McCarran International Airport.

What I love about Christmas:

Christmas Music (What better way to invite the Spirit)

Movies (I have watched pretty close to all of them on Hallmark)

Shopping (I am a giver)

Food (there are special treats only for this time of year)

The smell of christmas trees (nothing made me more homesick than this smell this year)

Christmas lights

Christmas Cards (why don't people send cards all year long?)

Wrapping gifts

spending time with my family

Christmas stories (I always find a Christmas book and I try to make it last as long as possible.)

Seeing little kids so excited for Santa

Listening for Santa's sleigh (I know I heard him as a child.)

Watching for Santa in the sky. (One Christmas eve it was a full moon and I know I saw him!)

Being able to speak with people about Christmas and the true meaning.

Being able to believe.


What I hate about Christmas:

Weather delayed planes
*I am sure I will make it home in time for Christmas in the event that I don't you will find me by the Christmas trees at the entrance to the D gates. =)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck getting up here. Hope your plane gets going.

Julie Canfield said...

I hope you made it hope safely and soundly in time for christmas festivities. I love you and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :)

Em said...

You look Hot!

Peter and Lesha said...

so good to see you when you were here I know you are busy and are always home for just a bit but I am glad we got to catch up a little. Thanks for lunch I owe you next time:) hope you got back to vegas safe