Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rain, rain, come and stay...

You know you are from WA when it rains and you can't stop staring out the window. I woke up this morning to this strange noise and I got up to investigate. I looked out the window and it was pouring! I was so excited. I prayed that it would last longer than twenty minutes. It did! It has been raining all day and I am feeling like the moss in my heart has been revived. I love rain! Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I would like to say I am thankful for rain!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

you gave in....i'm so proud of you :) i can't update till I get back home....happy turkey day!

Cali said...

Nicole,

I finally got into your blog. For some reason my computer wouldn't go with the link. As for that moss growing on your heart, I'm still cultivating my own moss. I love living over here... so beautiful and I love the rain. I also need a mailing address for you. I'm going to be mailing you SOMETHING in a week. Unfortunately it isn't a circle journal. I'm already calling "me too" for circle journals next year. E-mail me it at payne_cali@yahoo.com. Have fun working today/night.

Cali

Mindy said...

Yay for rain. It's raining here right now so I feel happy now too. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

I do the same thing here. Yay for rain!