We had a youth temple trip tonight. I really love the youth in our ward. I love seeing them interact with each other. Tonight I saw them teach each other, the older boys taught the younger boys to hold the doors, we had four young women and it was one of the girls first time at the temple but the other three helped her feel at ease and know that they had her back. (Not that she needed to be nervous it is just natural to feel nervous the first time you do anything new). I loved watching them in the temple as they would make eye contact with their friends and they would smile so big at each other. They are fun to be around. They include everyone and they take care of each other. They are just good.
As we drove up to Canada tonight we made all sorts of plans it started with going to see Frozen next week to suddenly we were headed to Disney World the happiest place on earth. It is fun to think of how much fun we could have in those places but tonight I was the happiest at the Temple with them. The temple is truly a house of God and I know the work that is done there is eternal.
Oh and thanks AP for letting me steal this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment