I have had a lot of thoughts swirling around in my brain the last several weeks. Welcome to my thoughts.
1- Am I the only person in the world who doesn't watch Dr. Who? I used to go to Pinterest and see my friends posting cute crafty things or recipes. Not anymore. All it is is Dr Who vomit. Everywhere. I guess I need to alter my list of people I follow. (No offense. I just miss drooling over delish recipes)
2- Sheetrock. I hate hanging sheet rock. It was fun the first hour or two. After weeks of Saturdays working with sheet rock. I hate it. I will be glad when Aunt R's house is all sheet rocked and we can move onto painting
3- I think I can predict trends. For example- I decide my favorite animal will be a dinosaur and suddenly Target is selling cute mugs with Mr. T-rex on them.
4- I really wanted a Blu Ray player. I got one for Christmas. It is still sitting in the box... I feel guilty about that.
5- I have already read 7 books this year. That may not seem like a lot but I think it is.
6- My phone is doing this weird thing where it dies very rapidly. I wish I knew why. Yes, I have tried resetting it and turning it on and off.
7- Have you tried the new Sour Patch Gum? It will change you life.
8- I am really tired of rumors at work. (We have been bought/sold.) I don't care anymore! I am just here trying to do the best job I can.
9- Back to the reading thing. I have a lamp on my nightstand like most people do. But when I lay down in bed I can't reach the switch on the lamp. So, I have started wearing my headlamp to read with. It works great. When I get sleepy I don't even have to move from my comfy spot. I recommend this to everyone.
10- Don't you love Blue Friday (Seahawks Fans Unite)? I love that a team has made a whole state become one. Today I tried to count all the people in Seahawks gear. I lost count in the 50s and that was just on my lunch break when I ran a 2 errands.
#gohawks
No comments:
Post a Comment