Sunday, August 25, 2013

A is E

I used to have a Bishop who taught "attitude is everything" or "a is e" 

I had my review at work yesterday. I was nervous since we have had more change than a vending machine lately. But, I went in and put a smile on my face and I talked to my boss. She pretty much gave me a rave review. She said that I had handled all of the changes with an amazing attitude snd that she appreciated me coming to work and keeping things light. (Uh! I have been a crabby lady the last four months! But I guess my crabby isn't near as bad as others)

Anyway, it was really nice to be told by my manager that I was doing amazing (her word). We have all been wondering about what they think of us. 

Then we have this dorky rewards plan in place. We get to write out high 5 cards and give them to other employees when they do a good job. And when you get 5 you cash them in for a gift card. Yesterday I got my 5th high five! So I ran to the HR department and collected my prize! It isn't a huge gift card but hey! Better than nothing! 

So even though work is still stressful at least I know where I am on my bosses scale. So, I guess I will just keep plugging along. :)

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Do tell. Do tell. What are you going to get with your gift card Nicole?