Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Anxiety

Does the car wash give anyone else anxiety? At work we were talking about the car wash. It was brought up that it makes me panic and my coworker agreed with me. I don't know why but I have a fear of getting stuck inside the car wash and not knowing what to do. When I told her this she told me that her and her husband had just gotten stuck in one. So now that I know it can happen. I am even more nervous about car washes. So, if you see me cruising in a very dirty car you know why.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I almost had a panic attack the last time I went to a car wash that wasn't touchless. I went to that poodle one on the guide and seriously wanted to jump out of the car. The only one I like is on Sunset because it's wider and there isn't as much surrounding the car if that makes sense. UGH