Sunday, April 14, 2013
Change
Not the quarters, dimes and pennies kind of change. Like, life change. You know when you get that "restless, something is going to happen but I don't know what" feeling. I have had it for a couple months. Work has been changing. First the GM is no longer with the company. Then on Thursday I came back from lunch a little early to find the office wild with anticipation we knew another change was going to happen. We were right- we received an email saying my immediate manager was no longer with the company effective immediately. Were we shocked? Yes and no. We could feel the change coming. Now we all sit at our desks and work and wait until the next ax falls. Not the most comfortable work environment. But, what can we do? We can smile and do our jobs. But, more than work I just can feel the change buzzing around. I was talking to a few of the ladies I serve with in the RS presidency today after church and they were discussing their plans and they are trying to make some major life choices. All day I kept thinking about change. I hate change but I feel like I am being warned that it is coming. I just wish I knew what it was. The anticipation is killing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment