Today I am just feeling good. Serving others really can make you feel good. My new coworker needed a blanket. It is always cold so we all have lap blankets and she needed one. So, Saturday I made her a simple fleece no sew blanket. We call her Trace Doggy Dog. (I don't know why. That explains the paw prints.) Then Ali wanted a Hot Chocolate. So on my lunch I stopped in at Starbucks to get her one. In addition to getting her HC in a super cute cup they "!" The WC (whipped cream) Then I picked up one of the YW for activity night. We had our stake camp kick off tonight! I am so excited to go to camp this year. I am so excited to work with Amanda and the girls! At the meeting they had roll call. One of the girls in my ward had taken it on herself to come up with a "cheer." She rewrote the words to the Little Mermaids "Part of your world." All I can say is without even practicing the girls rocked! They huddled around the one sheet of paper and sang perfectly! I am so proud of all of them. So, tonight I feel good.


No comments:
Post a Comment