Sunday, August 28, 2011

A tip for my neighbor...

Today I was channeling my inner Jane. I thought of Jane for two reasons.


1. It uses quotes and she loves good quotes.
2. I am "up-cycling" and if you know Jane she is the original "up-cycler"

Someone at work gave me one of those cute little books full inspirational quotes. They make a nice little gift bu once you read them once what do you do with a miniature book? They don't fit on a bookcase very well. They just get shoved behind normal size books. So, I thought why not cut it apart and make little note cards?



Step 1- Pick your favorite quotes.
Step 2- Trim them to fit on a 3x3 card
Step 3- layer with card stock and embellish as desired.
Step 4- Either keep them for yourself or tie some together with a ribbon and give them to a friend (that is what I am going to do).



tah-da! A ton of cute little cards made from stuff you already had.

2 comments:

Cali said...

You totally channeled your inner Jane. Those are amazing and so creative. Way to go Nicole.

Anonymous said...

It's Jane Jr.!!