I know that I have done more but I guess I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pictures. We went to Idaho for Michelle's graduation. It was fun to go back to Rexburg and see all the changes that have happened. I ate a snoasis and it was heavenly. I love that silly small college town.
Monday, August 15, 2011
what I did this summer...
I went to my ward yesterday and I found out that they thought I had moved. I guess I have been gone a lot this summer. So, I started thinking what have I done all Summer?? Most recently we have started to clean up the front yard. There have been many trips made to haul sticks away. I have used my rake a lot. Mom even learned how to drive the tractor.
Then last weekend. I went down to Seattle and hung out with some super cute friends. We went to lunch at Rainforest Cafe. It was so fun to see Kristi, her kids and her parents. I just love those kiddos. Crew was a terrified of the monkeys. But Miss B loved them. Miss B showed me the elephants, the crocodile, the butterflies, the monkey hanging above our heads, and the frog. We smashed matching pennies and held hands as we walked through the mall. It was nice to catch up with Kristi and her parents. I wish that we were able to meet up more often.
Then in July we had our East meets West in Monroe. It was Amanda's birthday while we were there so we celebrated by going to see Harry Potter. She wouldn't let me take a picture so this is what we get. We also celebrated Miss Jane's birthday with yummy Idaho Spud cupcakes made by Ande.
We also got to meet Mr. Levin. Cali came and we had a baby shower. We "Sprinkled them with Love." I think that Levin really likes me. I could tell because he smiled at me while I was holding him.
Oh, then when we were on our way to Monroe. We stopped at Smokey Point Costco to pick up a few last minute things. I couldn't believe it but we got an amazing parking spot and the aisles weren't clogged up with carts and people. It was so nice! Oh and to make things better when we stopped at Marshall's if I parked any closer we would have been inside the store! I love when I get an amazing parking spot.
I know that I have done more but I guess I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pictures. We went to Idaho for Michelle's graduation. It was fun to go back to Rexburg and see all the changes that have happened. I ate a snoasis and it was heavenly. I love that silly small college town.
I know that I have done more but I guess I was having so much fun I forgot to take any pictures. We went to Idaho for Michelle's graduation. It was fun to go back to Rexburg and see all the changes that have happened. I ate a snoasis and it was heavenly. I love that silly small college town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a great post Nicole. I just barely found this blog. I had fun going back and reading. I think you should post more pictures of your mom's birthday party you organized and threw
Post a Comment