I love these women. I respect them all and they have each taught me so much. They are all examples to me. Our friendships have grown as we have attended DJ's Scrappin' Retreats and More. Monday, February 28, 2011
This one is for Darla..
This last weekend Sandy, my Mom and I headed East. Nothing is better than taking a three day weekend and making every minute of it count! All three of us were nervously watching the pass conditions to see if it was going to be clear enough to make it over! Lucky for us it was beautiful on Friday as we drove over. We were able to get together with a few of our scrappy friends. We spent all day Saturday laughing and catching up with each other. We always have so much fun when we are together. We all harassed each other that we don't blog enough and we all use the excuse that our life is boring. Well, if you had been a fly on the wall in that room you would know that no one should be able to use that excuse. If anything everyone is just really busy. Darla gave me permission to hack her account and blog for her and since I haven't succeeded just yet I thought I would write a post dedicated to her.
I love these women. I respect them all and they have each taught me so much. They are all examples to me. Our friendships have grown as we have attended DJ's Scrappin' Retreats and More.
I love these women. I respect them all and they have each taught me so much. They are all examples to me. Our friendships have grown as we have attended DJ's Scrappin' Retreats and More.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great quilt, Nicole! So cute. I'm glad you got to take a fun trip. I could use one of those! :)
Great picture of everyone! :)
Post a Comment