Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've been doing some sitting

The month of February has been a month full of sitting. I only wish it was the kind that involved a comfy chair. Let's see I started the month off with baby-sitting 3 kids for 10 days. Luckily, I had my friend Amanda to help me out. I think the kids had a good time. We were pretty busy while their parents were gone. We had swim lessons, piano, violin, we had a blanket to tie together, we painted a kitty bank, we even grew some crystals. We also remembered to do our homework. We even got a 100% on our spelling tests! Oh, and we celebrated Michelle's birthday. Yes, The top of the picture says 24 years of AWESOME! That was Nolan's idea. I am also sitting at work. One of my coworkers is out for several weeks for shoulder surgery. She asked if I would watch her fish while she is out. So, I am fish sitting Elvis. He is pretty funny. I think that he needs to go to the eye doctor. He has a bamboo plant in his tank and he tends to swim into it. I'm not sure why. I think he might need glasses.
Currently, I am dog sitting. Jack and Benny are my buddies for a week while Tracy and Jill are off working. Benny has been my shadow and Jack while he is just being Jack. He is a little more shy and skeptical as you can tell in the photo.

I am thinking that I could start my own business with all this sitting but only if my next job involves a comfy chair.

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

shoot if I would have known, although I am not sure how carson would feel about santa's helper babysitting him :) hahaha we need to do a night out.

Mindy said...

You busy women you. Miss you!

Heather said...

You can come and house/dog sit for us in June while we go to Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Good luck with the new endeavor ;)!

Tracy said...

Ahhh good picture of Jack and Benny! Too funny about Jack hiding his face!! You're the best-est Nicole!!!