Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank you

Dear Ford Explorer that was driving down NW at approx 8:35 pm tonight,

I would just like to thank you for the courtesy light flash to warn me of the sheriff that was sitting at the four way stop. At first I thought that you were telling me my high beams were on then I realized that wasn't it then I thought that something was wrong so I started to slow down as I tried to figure out what was happening. Then I realized "oh that might have been the warning of a sheriff up ahead" Sure enough as I got closer to the four way stop I saw in the school parking lot the green reflective sign of a sheriff. I wasn't speeding to begin with but I am sure grateful that you understood the courtesy warning. I bet you are one of the few who will give a nice thank you wave when someone lets you in. I just want you to know that your kindness was recognized.
Thank you!

Big Red and Nicole

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

you were totally speeding :) hahahaha kidding I know you weren't I have ridden with you :) I always warn people.