Friday, December 24, 2010

Talking

So, My family thinks that I am in my room working on my talk for church. I'm not. I am in here reading my friends blogs. I know that I should be writing my talk but I just can't. I just don't think it fair that the Bishop called me on Tuesday night to ask me to speak. Then, when I said sure what is the topic he says that I can choose an article from the December Ensign. Really? He couldn't narrow it down just a little? Oh, well. I will find time in the next 48 hours to write my talk. In other news,
Today me and Face (Michelle) went to town. Really, we just had a coupon to use. But, we went to the mall. I like going to the mall and seeing the frenzy happen. Face doesn't- it makes her panic. Just another way we are different. We didn't need any last minute gifts but we did find two that we just couldn't turn down. I hope the recipient enjoys them.

No comments: