The parents are coming! The parents are coming! I can't wait to have a fun weekend with them. When I turned on the news tonight they were broadcasting live from McCarren. I thought "Wow, I guess I am not the only one excited for my parents to get her." So, I sat and watched I then realized that they weren't reporting on my parents they were waiting for Air Force One to land. Yep, The president is coming to LV tonight. Which is great but more importantly "The parents are coming!"
2 comments:
I'm so excited too!!
ok I am confused. Sorry. You know how easily I get confused. So your parents are coming to see you? Not the president of United States. Your parents, Donna and Rayme (I think that's how you spell your dad's name) :) are coming? to see you? :) if so how fun! I miss them, tell them I say hello, not the president.
Post a Comment