Thursday, June 4, 2009

what's in a name?


If it was possible I would be a pirate when I grow up. But, not a bad pirate. I would be a good one. I would kind of be like Robin Hood. I would steal from the rich and give to the poor. But, that might not work for me since I am a terrible liar and I know I would have guilt if I stole anything. So, I would probably work really hard and give to the poor. Now that I have said that I have felt the need to change my header on my blog. I felt that people hear "Pirate" and think of bad scary stuff which isn't me. I try to be bright, happy, and fun. So changing the header is helping me convey who I am. For the record though I still love pirates.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

you are so cute, when are you coming back!!

Kristi said...

I think i'm going to miss pirate princess :) It was so fun seeing you!!! I miss you already.

Mindy said...

I can't wait to talk to you on skype soon. Get on everyday next week so I can talk to you! :)