So, let me tell you a few things I love about my Mom:
she is funny (even though we tell her she isn't)
she is really crafty
she loves to travel
she puts her family first
she loves the gospel
she taught me to love the gospel
she would do anything to have us girls close
she loves her friends and makes time for them
she loves my crazy dad
she often forgets things
she cares deeply
she doesn't do any project little or just enough it's always big
she can bake tasty treats
she works hard
she always is stubbbing her poor toes
she plays along when I am in a silly mood
she is a good listener
she is always up for a good time
she learned how to text so she can keep up with everyone
she is a rule follower
she doesn't like to rewatch movies
she doesn't remember that she has seen the movie until half way through it
she is a cautious driver
she dances in the kitchen with me (even though she looks goofy)
she loves to fly yet hates heights
she welcomes our friends into our home
she will fly me home just so we can scrapbook together
she tells me on the way home from the airport that my bed isn't cleared off yet
she calls me on her way home from work just to chat
she is thoughtful
she taught me to be responsible
she leads by example
she prays for me
she really tries to let me make my choices on my own
she loves to garden through my dad
she loves Ihop
she will try new things
she taught me the importance of traditions
she never knows the words to songs
she shares
she listens to the prompting of the Holy Ghost
she describes things the same way I do (very convenient when we are on the phone)
she can keep a secret
she gives thoughtful gifts
she loves diet coke and often bringing her a cold one will brighten her day
she always is trying to improve
she is very supportive
she just rocks!
There are many more but I only wanted to do as many as she is old...Mom, I didn't number them just so your age is still secret. Happy Birthday!
she describes things the same way I do (very convenient when we are on the phone)
she can keep a secret
she gives thoughtful gifts
she loves diet coke and often bringing her a cold one will brighten her day
she always is trying to improve
she is very supportive
she just rocks!
There are many more but I only wanted to do as many as she is old...Mom, I didn't number them just so your age is still secret. Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
I love your mom too! She's the best! Tell her Happy Birthday!
Ah, that was a nice post to your mom!!! Cute picture. PS how are you doing?? What's the latest? I wish we were closer so we could hang out again, it would be nice to have normal friends close again!
Thank you Nicole.
You are a wonderful daughter and I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters.
Happy Birthday! I also love your mom. She is a very very very very great awesome lady.
I just LOVE this list. It completely describes your mom as I know her.
Post a Comment