Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leo and Granny


I love my Ipod. I bought it purely because I wanted it. I have a perfectly good 1st generation Ipod. (Yep, it is an original.) It doesn't have a color screen or anything fancy like pictures or movies. But it served my musical purposes well and I loved it. Yes "loved" notice the past tense. Then I feel in love with a new Ipod.. I call him Leo. I love Leo and all of his newness even though I have had him for a few months now. I love that he has my favorite movies and he has my favorite pictures loaded onto him mostly just because why not? I also love the large COLOR display and the fun games that are on him. The only problem lies in Leo is hard to listen to. I had the same problem with my old Ipod (I call her Igranny; Granny for short.) I think I have deformed ears or all of the world is fooling me. Everyone else makes it look easy just pop them in and go. I try I really do but I can't keep ear buds in my ears. I thought maybe it is just the ones that come with the ipod. I will go buy some "nice" ones. Nope, got the cutest most comfy looking ones that say they have superior sound. No luck. I put them in and as soon as I move they pop right out. I don't get it. Maybe, I need to go round up my old walkman earphones. I will just tell everyone they are vintage because that sounds cooler than just being old.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

haha. That's so funny that they won't stay in your ear...weird! ;) So is it the ipod touch you got??