Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Chevy Rocks"

I must share with you my very exciting news. I am making progress in my quest to be debt free. I officially own Big Red! She is paid off and I no longer owe WECU any money for her. I am so excited. I love her and I showed my appreciation for her hard work by washing her and filling her with gas. Let me tell you why I love her:


  • She is red

  • She is filled with good memories

  • She handles well in the snow

  • She has a cool cubby for my clicker

  • She has automatic lights -I never touch the light switch. NEVER!

  • She gets upset when I talk about getting another car and she turns on her check engine light

  • She is practical

  • She is great on car trips

  • She has a fancy feature on her- there is an arrow on the dash to tell you what side the gas tank is on

  • She is American


Basically, I love her.

1 comment:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Congrats!!!! No car payments is the best!