Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag...

When I was little my mom took piano lessons from Sister Reid. While she took lessons Michelle and I would play with the Reid kids. One time we decided to play never ending tag. The rules to never ending tag are pretty simple. It never ends. We have been playing tag ever since that day. I don't see the Reid girls very often especially now but when we do it is still a thrill to tag them and say "You're it!" I never liked tag it was to much pressure. Constantly running trying to tag someone or trying not to get tagged. Pressure! I now find myself being tagged in the blog world. Once again pressure.

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. ER
4. John & Kate Plus 8
5. The Travel Channel (lately I watch this a lot at night)
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition (I really want to work for that show.)
7. Friends
8. Saved by the Bell

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. We were short handed so I checked ALL day!
3. Ate Del Taco for dinner.
4. Went grocery shopping.
5. Took a field trip to U-Swirl for self serve fro-yo! (I loved snickerdoodle!)
6. Rented Grey's Anatomy season 2
7. Cleaned my closet.
8. Fell asleep watching Grey's.

Eight favorite places to eat:
1. Terriyaki House -Terriyaki Chicken
2. El Ranchito -Chicken Enchiladas
3. Qdoba -Taco Salad
4. Del Taco -Chicken burrito
5. Red Robin -pretty much anything!
6. Olive Garden - Bring on the carbs!
7. Claim Jumper -Whiskey Chicken Dinner (oh, MY GOODNESS!)
8. Pei Wei -Sweet and Sour Chicken
(I look like I eat a lot of chicken)

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas -Seeing my sister! Imiss her a lot!
2. My day off tomorrow!
3. Finding my dream job.
4. Receiving a circle journal every month
5. Moving back to WA someday.
6. Sleeping in my ultra comfy bed. (I look forward to bed time every night!)
7. Going to FHE tomorrow night!
8. My laundry being clean and folded and put away!

Eight People I Tag:
I can't tag anyone...It seems like to much pressure.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love watching john and kate plus 8. I watch it almost everyday! Also I love grey's anatomy. I have a question about it though. Is grey and grey really sisters? I was confused in that last episode. I just got into the show toward the last season so I want to rent the first few seasons. How many seasons are there? Ok, enough questions. Miss you tons and I hope someday I will get to see you soon!

Julie Canfield said...

Oh Nicolette... I was getting a little nostalgic this weekend and looked at my scrapbook from my junior year... and also when we took our adventure to Jackson Hole... and Ede was sitting with me and she even misses you. you are MISSED. ah. but i really enjoyed this, we are so alike, i love it! :) i hope that you are doing wonderful and know that i love you. also, tell H i said hi!

also mindy... yep they are stepsisters... they have the same dad. :)

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Did you see the real pirates in the news off of the Persian golf coast...it makes me think of you!