One of the disadvantages of technology is that I can't remember where I am posting what... So, I just decided that I will do an Insta-review. I understand or I think I understand that hashtags don't work on my blog. But, they are the current trend and as you know I love to stay on top of all the new trends so #herewego
#AZ #GilbertTemple #iammormon #dadphotobombing
#Lawson #templeselfies #serenadedbyacutie
I told Lawson I had to hold someones hand so I didn't get lost in the crowd and so he made sure he held my hand all the way to the car (which was really far) and he even held on so tight that when we got to the car he told me his hand was sore. I can honestly say I have never had a boy tell me holding my hand made his hand sore. Oh, and he sang me I am a Child of God while we waited far, far from the fountains for the rest of the group to be ready to go.
#Templeatnight #amazing #bestplaceever
#dawsonator #coldkid #shiveringintheshade #getthiskidanapkin
#bestie #twelveyears #what #loveher #sososogladigottoseeher #cantwaitfornumberfour #kidphotobomb
#valentinesraffle #work #sometimeswehavefun
I made this gift basket for a fundraiser we did at work. Not to brag but the chocolate basket more than doubled the amount of money we raised. #success
#backtoAZpics #Bdaygirl #sistersforever #waityour #twentyseven
We all meet in AZ on Michelle's bday to celebrate and go see the Gilbert temple open house. It was a busy weekend but it was AWESOME!
#snapchat #disneyref #wishisavedmore #art
Amanda started sending me vary elaborate snap chats and this was my first response. AP has some serious snapchat art skills. I loved her Elsa from Frozen... I should have taken a screenshot.
#snowday #levinnowgetsallgrapedumdums #youarewelcomelevin #craisinface #tinysnowman
We had a snowstorm on Saturday and Sunday... So, no church. I built a tiny snowman.
#Trexmug #hotchocolatetime
#ribbonsforanotherworkfundraiser #soupcontest #craftygirl #maniamacatch #doingitall
#treat #Chocolatecinnamonbears #love #remindmeofUtah #mindysfav
#happyvalentinestome #superbowlchamps #gohawks #celebrate48
#blizzard #sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment