Ever since I started using Instagram I can never remember what I have posted and where. But, I am working towards getting my Personal Progress medallion. I did the program as a teenager but now I get tot do it as a leader! Which is awesome because the program has some really neat changes. Which just testifies that it is a program designed for today's. So, for one of my Value Projects (Good Works) I helped put together a tree that was donated to the Festival of Trees. The tree was auctioned off and the money supports several support groups for various health issues. My office was donating the tree but they were looking for people to help. Perfect. I wanted to do it anyway so I just tweaked my plans and made it turn into a project. Our theme was sweet memories. Which is ironic since at "W" we are "at the Corner of Happy and Healthy." But, whatever. I made the tree topper which I was in love with. You can't tell from the pics but it had red sparkles. It was a great opportunity to create a beautiful tree and meet new people. Plus, our tree went for the 4th highest price out of 16. Which I thought was great since I had no idea what to expect.




No comments:
Post a Comment