Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yummy

We had our 2nd annual Girls Camp dinner and dessert auction last weekend. Once again it was a success! We had a Chili cook off and then the dessert auction. I was surprised how competitive the chili cook off got. But it was a lot of fun and I think people enjoyed themselves. We had a ton of desserts to auction off and this year we also had a bake sale table. Which I heard was great for those who just wanted a taste. The YW worked so hard and did a great job entertaining the ward. I love seeing them learn to be leaders. We raised enough money to send all of the girls to camp and to probably do something fun. Later in the year! Wahoo!

It also was my Dad's birthday. And some how we ended up with 3 Chocolate bundt cakes. They were delish!









No comments: