The band Imagine Dragons. Have you heard of them? If you haven't heard of them I think you should check them out. I was talking to my bestie the other night and she reminded me about them. Then she reminded me of an interesting connection we had with this band. Don't get too excited. But, when we were living in Las Vegas. We had an amazing Sunday School teacher. He made Sunday School fun which is a tough task. But he also had a group of friends that he would enlist to help him. There was this guy named Dan Reynolds that went to BYU and would come home on the weekends. He had a band. Well, who would have known that his band was actually really good! His band Imagine Dragons is doing really well and have been nominated for an MTV Video Music Award in the "Best Rock Video" category. Anyway, check them out. He would never know who I am but it is kind of fun to see people you have a connection to become successful!
*"On Top of the World" might be catchy and end up in your head all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment