live every moment.
laugh every day.
blog in between.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
T minus
It is 7days 18 hours 19 minutes until girls camp. As of June 19 at 11:40 am.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my, Nicole. I just got back from girls camp and I'm exhausted!! I had so much fun, and I feel like I know the girls in my stake so much better, but I also know I'm doing things next year so, so, so much differently. Like bringing ear plugs so I can sleep at night. Because I'm a grumpy pants when I don't sleep. Truly.
2 comments:
Oh my, Nicole. I just got back from girls camp and I'm exhausted!! I had so much fun, and I feel like I know the girls in my stake so much better, but I also know I'm doing things next year so, so, so much differently. Like bringing ear plugs so I can sleep at night. Because I'm a grumpy pants when I don't sleep. Truly.
Have so much fun!!
Susan! I am so ready to go! I already have my earplugs packed ;)
Post a Comment